Florida Residency?

Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card, Florida utility bill with Guest’s name and address, Florida voter’s registration card, Renter’s lease agreement. Disney Cruise Line will not accept a property deed as proof of residency. How many of these are required .

To take advantage of the Florida resident rate, at least one adult on the reservation must provide proof of Florida residency within 48 hours of booking. Proof of residency must be valid at the time of sailing, and includes the following: Florida Driver’s License, Florida Identification Card, Florida utility bill with Guest’s name and address, Florida voter’s registration card, Renter’s lease agreement. Disney Cruise Line will not accept a property deed as proof of residency. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation, with applicable cancellation fees. Proper form of verification must be sent

So it seems like 1 thing

I don’t know specifically about sailing, but for any other FL resident discount that I have gotten, all I have needed is my driver’s license. I think the others come into play when someone IS a FL resident, but has a driver’s license from a different state (this is VERY common in the military).

Sure would be nice if one could use their DVC ownership to qualify for the discount. I mean, I’m kind of a resident in FL for a few weeks every year, right? Sort of?

2 Likes

You mean to tell me you can just use a utility bill for proof? What if you got someone who had the same name as yourself that lived in Florida? I thought a picture ID was mandatory?