First trip to Universal and trying to buy package and have questions about express

We are staying at Universal for 3 nights in February 2020. We were thinking of staying at the Cabana bay Resort but I also wanted to add express to it and had heard there was a dining package? But when I try to book a vacation package it doesn’t offer express or dining just hotel, tickets, transportation and cancelation “insurance”. Am I missing something. I feel so out of place trying to book Universal stuff instead of Disney stuff. Thanks in advance for any help it is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I think it would be cheaper to stay at Royal Pacific with the free express pass.

When you buy the express pass you buy it separate

Dining can be purchased per day. You can buy different plans on different days.

3 Likes

Thanks, I was also wondering if it wouldn’t just be an option to stay at Disney and drive/uber/shuttle to Universal instead of changing hotels? I feel like such a noob lol

You could do that, for sure, but getting the Express Pass included with a stay at one of the premiere hotels would give you a more relaxed trip and a place to crash for a midday break, if you so choose.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what has me so torn on which to do. Thanks for the input!