First time to Universal

Is that for one day? The room would get you two days of express pass?

They are only spending one day in the parks.

Thanks- I read the one day 2 parks wrong. You can usually wait to decide day of if you need express pass but does that sometimes increase price?

When I was watching, it seemed to be likely.
That would be one advantage of the hotel room, since it can be cancelled up to 5 days? beforehand. Another advantage to the room would be EA access and therefore maybe EA Access to Hagrid’s and VC. I say maybe depending on which park has EA.

On the other hand, it might not be so busy this summer. I was just reading about people planning less leisure spending this summer because of inflation.
Although inflation means buy now of everything you know you’ll be buying anyway. That is what I’m in the middle of doing now.

ETA: An important datapoint that I can’t provide is how long does it take to do everything they’ll want to do with EP. If doing everything once will take most of the day, then the one-use EP will make a lot more sense.

One thing I can add is that the water stuff is near each other. So, you can plan on that at the end of the visit and then leave.

Another thing is that in-park dining reservations can be a time-saver. You have a guaranteed seat in the AC without waiting in line. Trick will be figuring out about where in the park you’ll be.

1 Like