First Time to Hollywood Studios Please Evaluate my Touring Plan (Hollywood Elite)

Only problem there is I remeasured my DD5 this morning and she is tall enough to ride, so I may not be a single rider… I will have to see about this one

Unless your daughter is a serious daredevil, I wouldn’t recommend RnRC for a five-year-old. Or a six-year-old. Or a seven-year-old. It is quite intense.

1 Like

Yea thats probably a “no” then. She rode Space Mountain at 4 and didn’t like it. She told me after we rode it that she “didn’t want to be an astronaut anymore because space is scary”. I definitely felt like a dream crusher haha. But in fairness to me, she has talked about that ride non stop and the reason she thought it was scary is because she says she saw a ghost on the ride. I think it was one of the meteor projections or one of the astronauts that scared her. She says she wants to do it again this year, so we will see. But I will probably hold off on RnRc for this year.

My 5 year old was barely tall enough to ride RnRC and absolutely loved it. She has always enjoyed pretty intense rides though. She rode EE when she was 4 and it became her favorite ride. I realize this may not be the norm, but just throwing it out there just in case she does enjoy other “bigger” rides. The good thing about RnRC is that they can’t see it so it doesn’t seem as intimidating. I was honest and entirely up front with my daughter about what it was and she still wanted to ride. I think if she could have seen it with her own eyes first though inside that building she would have been scared to try.

1 Like

Yea mine did EE at 4 as well and she didn’t really like it. But there again I think it was the “Yeti” that scared her and not necessarily the intensity of the ride. She loves FOP and 7DMT and Soarin so I might just play it by ear. We have AK day 1, I think I may just see what she wants to do and if she wants to try EE again.

1 Like

It’s the funniest thing. Dgs tall enough for all but RnR @4. Dgd @6 still not tall enough for Space. Never realized kiddos could be so different in growth spurts.

I was all concerned last trip, when Dgd was 4, that she’d have to miss BTMR etc then, but turned out even 7Ds was a reach for her, as far as daredevilness. So this trip, skipping FOP and EE at 6 won’t be a big deal for her.

Dgs @6 rode RnR 7 times in a row, with his Dad. These days I’m limited to 1 coaster at a time. :star_struck:

1 Like