First time resort stay / honeymoon / Coronado Springs

First time posting in this forum so bare with me!

My husband and I will be honeymooning at Coronado Springs this weekend, we are 3 year APs and Orlando locals but we’ve never stayed on property. Does anyone have any tips are tricks for our trip? We booked a business class suite that is close to the lobby and near the first bus stop.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Don’t know enough about CSR to give you any tips, but congratulations and have a great honeymoon!

You picked the right spot. You’re close to the main pool and the main building and food areas. Are you asking about things to do on property or at CSR specifically? I would guess with 3 year AP’s you’re pretty familiar with the parks already. Also congratulations!

We love CSR! We only ever stayed in the Cabanas area and they have these wonderful large hammocks for 2 people. My husband and I really like to lay in them after it got dark. You have a clear view to see all the stars. And so quiet and beautiful at night. Almost fell asleep on them! =) congrats by the way!

1 Like

Either or. We’re pretty squared away on the parks. We plan on doing Epcot, MK, and AK while we’re over there. Thanks!

1 Like

Excellent! We’re in the cabanas area. Thanks!

2 Likes