First Time at Disney. Is this Day Plan INSANE?

Oh yes! We love taking the train for a rest :blush:

How old are your kids?

I also noticed you have all the iconic attractions but you are missing Pirates. Not sure if that was unpurpose?

My other suggestion would be to move your fast passes to earlier in the day. Specifically splash and thunder. By doing this you get on all the FP rides earlier in the day and that frees you up to add extra fastpasses for later in the day.

Small world and Ariel can be moved to later in the day and waits will only be around 15 mins each so they wont need the FP.

That frees you to FP any of your favorites later in the day. It will be a little bit more walking earlier but this frees your entire afternoon to do what you want or redo what you liked.

I would add some sit down show attractions later in the day like Philarmagic to take a break. Add a dinner reservation and stick it out in the park.

1 Like

Okayā€¦well, I hope everyone has comfy shoes, cause it appears we arenā€™t going to take a breakā€¦lol!

I have been reading your other thread about the DDP so thought I would chime in here about both. No to DDP, like many mentioned it wonā€™t save you money and forces you to worry about credits instead of just eating where you want to. I know you said you donā€™t want many TS mealsā€¦but here is where I would recommend you booking one every day if you arenā€™t leaving the park for a break. The QS placesā€¦well they take about as much time, you have to search for a place to sit, and then swelter in the Florida heat while you wish you were inside a nice TS restaurant with someone waiting on you, refilling your drink, and bringing your food to you while you rest. Many of the TS places (not the character buffets) are not much more costly than QS, and if you go right at the open of the meal you will be done in the same amount of time. Just something to think about. We about die of the heat/humidity in early April, so in June it will be that much worse. My favorite thing is that 11 or 11:30 am lunch after an 8am open. Especially ones that are cool and dark like Sci Fi. We do that, and still need an afternoon break to survive!
The other thing to remember is that these hours are likely to change. The parks will be open early and late, and those will be the best hours to tour due to lower crowds and cooler temps. The only way we can take advantage of both early and late hours is to rest in the afternoon. Just keep that in mind when planning.

1 Like