First Mobile Order denied :( be warned DON'T hit 'prepare my food'

The bus is the fastest option if there’s a line for the monorail. The bus route takes less than 4 minutes, so even if it takes 5 minutes to load a bus, that’s faster than the ferrt.

5 Likes

Wait, there is a Bus? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Thank you… I’m having trouble searching for an answer in the book. Lot’s of lovely TTC antidotes :wink:

yes… they are over to the right of the monorail… I think… I’ve never used them, but I’ve seen them

1 Like

Oh… maybe this should be a liner secret? shhhhhh… buses at TTC are quickest :wink: :shushing_face::laughing:

1 Like

I believe I remember reading that the buses are not always running. But they are most likely to be running for those trying to arrive for RD.

4 Likes

I’m so glad I wasn’t making that up! :blush:

1 Like

I’ve taken the bus to the TTC at park close – when the lines for the monorail and ferry are insane.

4 Likes

Pocketing this for future reference

Glad I wasn’t the only one who didn’t know this, lol!

1 Like

Guess what I’m trying in September :joy:

1 Like

This explains something from my 2012 trip…

3 Likes

oh no – did I mess up your 2012 trip? :wink:

1 Like

Long story short, we didn’t know there were buses :joy:

2 Likes

But, but, take a bus (shudder) when there is that lovely ferry or monorail sitting there waiting.

2 Likes

Do you want to be first at the tapstyles? or not?

2 Likes

I thought the buses were a temporary addition due to reduced capacity in the monorails? They are continuing even those the capacity was increased?

2 Likes

I have no idea

I took the bus in Dec 2019 and Feb 2020. I think they were not a COVIDthing. I don’t know if they are always available/running normally

3 Likes

I think there has always been a bus in the mornings

2 Likes