First day arrival and Animal Kingdom

Agree, Satu’li Canteen is a great choice. I would skip DS and go to AK. You don’t have Yak & Yeti table service in your plan, it is a must do for us every trip. Get a Landry’s card and you don’t need an ADR, you can actually eat table service whenever you feel like it, which is great. You jump ahead of everyone there with ADRs. Last Monday was a crowd level 10 and we were seated in less than 5 minutes. It’s probably our favorite in-park restaurant.

1 Like

What’s a Landry’s card?

I’m humbled by these remarks! So very happy to help! 603 pride :fist:

1 Like

Can’t believe I still haven’t done this.

http://www.landrysselect.com/
It costs $25 to get, but they immediately credit that $25 onto your account. You also get $25 for your birthday and these 3 credits can be used together. You also earn points when you dine at their restaurants, so even more money coming to you to spend. You will get the $25 birthday credit every year. For Disney, it works at Yak and Yeti, TREX and Rainforest Cafe. Also works at Bubba Gump if you happen to be at Universal’s City Walk. You get priority seating over anyone else there, except other Landry’s card holders that arrived before you of course. The manager will visit your table at each visit as well to make sure you are happy. It’s a great card.

1 Like

You should! Yak & Yeti is so good!

2 Likes

Does it also work at the BOATHOUSE at Disney Springs?

No, only Landry’s owned restaurants. The list of restaurants is on the link I posted above.

1 Like

Just signed up! So when I go to Yak & Yeti, do I just walk up to the Host/hostess station and present my card?

Yep! And they will greet you as though you are an important person, and seat you quickly. Enjoy!

1 Like