Fireworks!

3 Likes

Just waitin and hopin.

1 Like

I mean, we’re Disney fans - we’re trained to wish and hope :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was definitely woken up briefly by this! I could hear it from the Beach Club!

3 Likes

I’m so excited that fireworks will probably be back by my sept trip! What a bonus. Now the restaurants just need to open.

3 Likes

Do I even have to point out: TWSS

2 Likes

I just saw a comment from somebody staying at GF who was talking to a CM there that told them Citricos staff was brought back and started training this week.

7 Likes

Fingers crossed for Victoria and alberts. I know it will probably be one of the last ones.

3 Likes

I wonder what happened to the chef(s) from V&A? Seems like a chef of that kind of calibre would easily find something else even in a global pandemic. Which means Disney would have to recruit someone else equally good. Could take a while.

On the other hand, maybe the chef was furloughed and will return when asked.

4 Likes

I don’t know how that works. Hopefully they had a contract. It would not be smart for Disney to lose someone hard to replace.

That possibility makes me giddy! We just booked a week in late November and I’m hoping with all my might that Fantasmic will be going again by then. It was my favorite!

3 Likes

Cant. Breathe. Too. Excited

8 Likes

So excited!!!

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Alllllll the hearts!

1 Like

I love how Disney has started disseminating their press releases through their official Communications Director, (* checks notes*) Kenny the Pirate.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Just teasing, I’m sure this is coming from reliable sources, I just wish Disney would be more transparent.)

3 Likes

Disney transparency

GIF not working bah

1 Like

6 Likes

Thanks Genie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. You’re the best.

6 Likes

Well its official…they are back July 1ST!!!

8 Likes

Yup! There’s a whole big dancy thread about it :smiley:

Thank you for sharing this!!!