Fireworks in the Fall?

We are planning our trip for October. Since the parks close at 6pm and they are not offering fireworks during the Halloween Boo Bash I’m assuming they don’t do a fireworks show this month? Anyone have any insight on this? Do any of the other parks have fireworks that we could maybe see outside of the park?
Thanks so much

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I’m a bit confused by some things.

You say “the parks” but do you mean all four theme parks? Currently, fireworks are only at MK and EP. Hours have not been released by Disney beyond June 3rd, so I don’t know where you get the 6pm closing time. Any hours listed by TP are only estimates. Disney has not released any information about Halloween events, yet, to know if they will do it as an “After Hours” or as a regular party such as MNSSHP.

Last fall, 2021, when Disney had Boo Bash After Hours instead of their usual Halloween party, MK had the daily fireworks show at 8pm. Then Boo Bash had no fireworks, which was typical of Disney After Hours events.

If they return to a regular MNSSHP event similar to 2019, then those select days did have MK close at 6:00 pm with no fireworks for the day guests, but the party had a fireworks show.

No matter what format Disney chooses for this fall’s Halloween events, they are not held every day, only on select days. If you want to see the regular MK fireworks show, “Enchantment,” you can go to MK on a non-party day, or watch fireworks (regular or party) from places like the Polynesian Resort beach, the TTC, the Californian Grill restaurant at the Contemporary, or the 4th floor viewing area at the Contemporary.

Epcot also has daily fireworks, “Harmonious,” and there are some places outside EP where you can see some of it.

Ah. That makes so much more sense. Thank you for clarifying that! I think I got worried when I saw the touring plans ending at 6 and then some FB talk about no firework shows during the boo bash.
Thank so much!

1 Like