Fireworks during MNSSHP & MVMCP

I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a “Holiday Happliy Ever After” or “Halloween Happily Ever After” during the parties like they had for Wishes? Or will they just maybe have the normal HEA show at different time b/c of the parties?

2 Likes

The party fireworks are not changing. They will be the same as last year. Is that what you are asking? The fireworks crew chief told me this in February. The 4th of July fireworks are staying the same too.

Yes! That is what I was wondering @PrincipalTinker! So even now w/ HEA, they will have Wishes-like fireworks during the parties, just not HEA?

Yes, the traditional holiday fireworks.

Nice! Thanks for the info; I had no idea since HEA started that would be the case but kind of excited to see both! :slight_smile:

Well that’s a bummer! The days I am going there are so many MVMCP and a MK early close b/c of cast member party, that in order to pick the least crowded parks every day, I will miss seeing HEA inside MK. I just watched a video, and the projections have to be at least 50% of the awesome. Granted this is my first time at WDW, so never saw Holiday Wishes either, but man, HEA looks cool!

1 Like

It does look amazing!!

When is the date of the last holiday fireworks then? When will they switch back to HEA?

@alex881from what I understand the HEA fireworks will be on non-party days with the holiday fireworks during parties and likely during the days around xmas when they run the xmas parade for the public

2 Likes