Fireworks Dessert Party Questions

They will do fireworks in the rain! In the picture I posted above, the reason the lasers look so odd is because it was raining.

3 Likes

Usually only lightning or high winds will be enough to cancel. And if they’re cancelling, it should be before 4:00. Once the fireworks are loaded, they have to be shot that night.

3 Likes

Oh no! Our confirmation email says 24 hours! It’s for the pre-party, maybe that’s the difference?
ETA we booked this about 4-5 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Interesting… I booked the post party. Why would it have such a big difference in the cancellation policy? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This must not be the case in SoCal because they cancel ALL the time because of wind. And they cancel last minute every time. I spent three nights waiting for an hour every time for nothing. I was so disappointed that trip.

3 Likes

I heard that SoCal has different rules, mostly because of how close the residential areas are to Sleeping Beauty Castle. Cindy’s place in MK is far enough away from anything “not Disney” that if anything does catch on fire, it’s Disney’s own stuff. (I heard that happen at least once)

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the great feedback! I’m not sure which option we’ll go with but it sounds like I have awhile to decide anyway. :slight_smile:

3 Likes