Fireworks Cruises

Ive never gone out of the Contemporary! Just that WL was better than GF in terms of snacks selection.

We had a party of 10 and there was only 7 snacks on board. The driver was gracious enough to go procure 10 more rice crispy treats so everyone got one! (Which was really all I wanted)

But it’s the BEST way to see Enchantment!! Just don’t forget to eat, drink too much and also realize you get woozy on a boat. LOL!!!

2 Likes

I’ve told everyone to eat dinner beforehand. And then there will be whatever snacks they provide, plus the desserts I bring. So food should be plentiful.

2 Likes

When we did it in 2018, we had dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe before the fireworks cruise. It worked out nicely.

1 Like

Maybe be careful about who you invite. I went on a fireworks cruise and one of the passengers embarrassed herself by not knowing her limits. Shame.

5 Likes

These are booked 60 days out now?

2 Likes

Yes. Or when they get loaded into the system :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Journey Across the Board! They are ex-CMs and fantastic!

3 Likes

Wow, they do really beautiful work! I’m really looking for mini-desserts though, not charcuterie.

1 Like

I have heard great things about this company too- they are also ex-CM. The business is called SammiCakes & Cookies.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!

2 Likes