Fireworks at Magic Kingdom

Where is the best place to watch the nightly fireworks at the magic kingdom and can you reserve a spot anywhere?

They do offer 3 different dessert parties and offer a dedicated space to view the fireworks, but they start at $99pp. I think the best free place would be somewhere between Casey’s and the Plaza on Main St.

2 Likes

IMO the dessert parties aren’t worth it if you are just looking for a place to see the fireworks. There were still a lot of people and you had to eat fast and get to the roped off area. Even my 10 year old (then 9 year old) said it was too expensive for the location we got. lol

2 Likes

In regards to the parties they don’t seem to be booking 60 days out or is this just me. And definitely not 60+10

Don’t let the secret out!! :laughing: :sunglasses: :wink: (I like to stand in that general area, but closer to Crystal Palace. It’s usually pretty open and there are bathrooms close as well!)

5 Likes

yes… and where to stand in EC/WS for that show … shhhhh

1 Like

I’ve never stood in that area, I’m usually somewhere in the center, a bit closer to the castle. What’s the view like off to the side?

1 Like

I’m not a “perfectionist”. I think you can see the show fine in most places that are in this area. “The Star” is where I typically hang out. IME - People want to push / shove / put kids on shoulders/ squeeze in front of you & etc… along Main Street and closer to the castle. I hate to tell everyone, but I have never had an issue in this area. I can often have space around me. (not much, but way more than along Main Street!)

2 Likes

Thanks for the intel! I’ll be sure to keep it strictly need to know, lol. I’ll be checking out this spot for sure next time I’m down there.

1 Like