Festival of the Holidays food

Has anyone had the fig cocktail from Tangierine Cafe? I’ve wanted to try that but the Disney Food Blog AllEars said it tasted medicinal.

1 Like

The Main Street Dish had good things to say about it

1 Like

I read a good report on it from a blog (can’t currently remember which one). It’s on my list of drinks to try!

2 Likes

I recommend the frozen whisky sour at L’Chaim.

2 Likes

I want 12 of these this year! It’s really good.

I’m pretty sure I had the fig one last year but I’m not positive. That tells me it wasn’t great or horrible or I didn’t have it :wink: I would remember it if I loved it or hated it.

3 Likes

I had it in 2021. Christina recommended it. I thought it was nice. Subtle. And I never know what to do with the leafy greens :joy:

2 Likes

This seems accurate!

2 Likes

Yikes. My main criticism of DFB is that they are overly gentle with their reviews. For them to bash something means they didn’t like it at all. (not that it’s bad, just that they didn’t like it)

1 Like

Sorry, it was AllEars, not DFB.

I’ll correct the OP,

1 Like

Ahhh, ok! That does change thngs. I haven’t touched AllEars since Molly left, so I don’t know anything about their tilt. The only thing I know is that AJ Wolfe owns both DFB and All Ears.

1 Like

I don’t like them without Molly either. I have tried a few times.

2 Likes

The food offerings seem mostly terrible
In most cases, nothing special

There are eleventy drinks I’m interested in though.

2 Likes

Some now Scottish number? :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve got my eye on the crab claw, the new year celebration soba, the blackened catfish, the pork schnitzel, the peanut stew, the beef and noodle soup bowl, and the giant tostada de chorizo. Won’t get to them all!

1 Like