February 2018 Liners

Welcome to the group!!

Bump for any new February liners!!

Just joined the FB group. I’ll be taking my family, wife, 4 year old girl and 7 month old girl from February 6 - 15. We are staying at a house at Windsor Hills and will be joined by my wife’s family; her parents, brother, and possibly her brother’s girlfriend of the month.

My wife and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon 5 and a half years ago. This will be our daughters’ first trip. I can’t say I’m a fan of the new FP+ system. It looks like if you don’t plan your day out 30 - 60 days ahead, you either aren’t going to get any good rides or are going to be spending the day in line.

2 Likes

Welcome Liner!

We’re going tenth february till 18th. I’m travelling with the 9yo special needs boy I nanny- we went february of this year too and he had such a great time and developed so much that his parents say we can go again! Staying at Art of Animation again.
He’s obsessed with Princess & The Frog and really wants to try beignets so we’ll be making a special trip to POFQ just for beignets. He’s going to be so excited! It’ll probably be as exciting for him as any ride or character meet :grin:

1 Like

We will be having our very first trip 2/4-2/9!!

A little bummed about the FPP we got, but we got all our ADRs, so I’m hoping for the best.

1 Like

This will be my 4 year old son’s first trip to Disney and mine and my wife’s first trip in a long long time, as well as, our first trip together! We will be there Feb.1 - Feb. 6. Staying at CSR!

1 Like

My wife and I will be returning February 5th through February 13th, for our anniversary to WDW. We went in May 2015, for our honeymoon and had an amazing time! This time, her family will be joining us for a portion of the trip since we’re doing six days in the park, and they’ll be doing four. We’re staying off property, but near enough that you can see Spaceship Earth off the balcony.

We’re excited to visit Pandora for FOP, and her family hasn’t been to WDW in 10 years, and my sister-in-law has never been. So, I am hoping its an enjoyable experience for all! First time using TouringPlans, but I am excited to have a blueprint for our day to help our group of 7 move about the park.

My wife and I will be trying to do the Caring for Giants tour, we did the Wild Africa Trek last time, and I would like to get closer to my favorite animal and try a new experience!

We’ll also be visiting Universal Studios, my wife loves Harry Potter, and making a trek out to Kennedy Space Center one day, for the father-in-law.

1 Like