Feb 1 - 10th - WDW trip itinerary spreadsheet

Hi guys,

I would like your opinion and input. So back for my May trip I ended up making this spreadsheet up which some folks used not only from this site but also some people over at WDW Magic forums. Now I’m going back Feb 2019 and here is my itinerary. I would like your opinions on it.

Keep in mind a few things first:

1. The breakfasts are really just to get into the parks early. Example, Garden Grill (still trying to get as close to 8am as possible). Also BoG at 8am, Hollywood & Vine 8am, etc.

2. I really need opinions on Fastpasses. So my last trip we ended up not only getting more done but also felt more relaxed in our trip because I split up the days into multiple parks using park hopper which let us return to all the parks multiple times. It worked VERY well. I will never do 1 day 1 park again. I like to have some breaks in mid-afternoon some days or have a day here and there where we sleep in, etc.

I’ll give you an example. For 2/6/18 we’re doing both DHS and MK that day. I could potentially not prebook DHS FP’s and book MK ones but I’m not sure. I love DHS more because we’re Rockin Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror fiends and we could ride those two rides all day long. But MK has more attractions so I’m really wondering if I should do MK FP’s instead. Just not sure.

Anyways take a look at this and let me know what you think and what you would do. I got the restaurants covered. Not doing California Grill because the new menu doesn’t impress me and I’ve seen some not so good reviews lately. Flying Fish and Yachtsman were good but I didn’t get to do Ohana or Be Our Guest for dinner last trip so I thought I’d do that this time.