FEA or Broadyway show?

Me, DW, and two DS 5 and 7. We have reservations at Biergarten around 6:30 for dinner next Saturday night. I’m thinking about either booking FEA dessert party at 8 or going to Disney Arts broadway show followed by Illuminations.

Will my boys like the Disney Arts broadway show? Or will they be bored?

Late night either way, and with FEA Dessert probably won’t finish with Frozen until after 9:30. Next morning is early arrival Akershus 8am.

bump

I know nothing about the show, but when my boys were that age, most shows did not interest them and would have been much happier with the dessert party. In fact they are 13 and 14 now and still would be happier with the dessert party.

1 Like

Do they really want to ride FEA? If so and you don’t have a FP it maybe worth it. Otherwise I wouldn’t book an FEA dessert party and instead save your money for HEA dessert party.
I’m seeing one of the Broadway shows for the first time next month. So not firsthand experience but they look pretty captivating. If your boys are tired at that point though a show may not be the right choice.
I honestly would play it by ear that night and not push anyone if they are tired and want to leave especially with the early morning the next day.