Favorite Hidden Mickey/Character

What is your favorite Hidden Mickey/character, detail or Easter egg in WDW? Mine is the hidden Jafar on the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail, where the bridge is around the gorillas. Finding hidden details is one of my favorite things to do in WDW. Have A Magical Day.

4 Likes

The hidden Pascals around the Tangled bathrooms in the Magic Kingdom

4 Likes

Have you ever looked for the animals, mainly creepy crawlies, carved into the rocks in Adventureland?

The most unexpected and random hidden Mickey I found was in the walk-in shower in our villa at Bay Lake. The lights in the ceiling were three little circular lights. I realised it one morning when I switched on the light and saw the Mickey on the floor of the cubicle.

We had a multi split stay with Kidani in the middle, and when we returned to BLT I checked the shower. 4 circles! So it was a genuine hidden Mickey. I wish I was good at remembering room numbers.

4 Likes

THANK YOU!!! That Jafar is real!

1 Like

Mine would have to be the cables to the mics in Rock N’ Rollercoaster in the audition room. Because if I’m at that point, that means I’m about to get on a real fast ride!

4 Likes

603 represent!

No it ain’t. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Listen you…
:fist_left:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hard to say I have a “favorite”, but I guess I’ll give two that are a couple of the first hidden Mickeys I ever found on my own after I first learned that Hidden Mickeys were a thing.

1. The place setting in the Haunted Mansion.
  2. The arrangements of gear things on BTMRR.
1 Like

The small yeti wearing Mickey ears in a display case in the standby queue for Expedition Everest

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

How do you do that?

Look at this rock that looks like Pluto!

1 Like

Roll my eyes? Or be condescending?

1 Like

Roll your eyes.

What with the no face thing and all.

It’s fascinating.

Do it again.

1 Like

I don’t understand

…this thread is like a peek into the mind of the insane.

3 Likes

OMG I just literally squealed out loud in my office with laughter

I fully expect them to come and take me away real soon

DYING!

1 Like

I love the moustache. It looks more like me now

Since masks, why wax?

1 Like