Favorite City Walk Bars/Restaurants?

Hubby and I are celebrating our 10-year anniversary in June! It’s our first trip without kids in 9+ years! After we’re done at the parks each day, where do you suggest we hang out at night? Any favorite bars or must-try drinks? Any suggestions are welcome!

Sorry, I messed up the category! My son likes to go to NBC Sports but I will agree Cowfish (although more restaurant to me). I also like Jale’s at RPR.

1 Like

Cowfish!

1 Like

Food is better at Disney Springs…

1 Like

On our last trip, we grabbed a high-top table at the small bar outside of Margaritaville and had some drinks while the masses exited the parks. Just typical drinks, but the people watching location was great.

We also love reggae music, so live music at Marley’s is always a must for us.

1 Like

we ate at toothsome for apps and shakes for dessert and loved it. We tried Jake’s and thought the food was just ok and the service less so (maybe bad day?). Also was interested in the Islands wok experience where they stir fry the ingredients you want in front of you but is only on the weekend. The Palm restaurant at Hard Rock is also very good but haven’t eaten there in many years. Have a wonderful trip!

1 Like