Fastpass+ w/ Toddler

What are your recommendations for our 3 fastpass+ for each of the 4 theme parks with a 2-1/2 yeat old girl?

This is hard to answer not knowing your plans to rope-drop (or not) but here’s what I would consider for my family. Oh, don’t forget you can rider swap with fastpasses!

If I wasn’t worried about adult rides I would do these:

Animal Kingdom - Safari, Disney Pals Adventurer’s Outpost, and NRJ (we thought this was so-so, but my kids liked it a lot). If characters aren’t her thing, consider Rivers of Light.

Hollywood Studios - Disney Junior Live on Stage (we’ve never needed a FP here) and Toy Story Midway Mania (maybe, it moves around quickly and 2 1/2 might be too young to understand the concept). I don’t think you’ll need FPs for other age appropriate shows - UNLESS you are going after Toy Story land opens.

Epcot - Frozen Ever After, The Seas with Nemo, and Turtle Talk or the character Meet and Greet.

Magic Kingdom - if meeting characters or princesses is in your plans, at least one of these as the lines get long fast, Peter Pan, Enchanted Tales with Belle or Jungle Cruise. There are a lot of rides here that you should be able to get same day fastpasses on (IASW, Winnie the Pooh - which has a good queue for kids, Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Little Mermaid).

@thirdcoasttravelers has a lot of great suggestions.

For me, my daughters loved (and still love) the character and princess meet n greets, though I will say that when my youngest daughter was still 2, she was “shy of” fur characters.

That being said, you can get FP+ for the following at MK (and lines can build for all these):
Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
Meet Cinderella and Elena at Fairytale Hall
Meet Rapunzel and Tiana at Fairytale Hall
Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
Enchanted Tales w/ Belle is also a meet n greet of sorts.

But I would also FP+ a ride or two for you and your spouse or significant other and utilize rider switch from time to time.

1 Like