FastPass small details

I’ll be making FP reservations at 60 days. Last time I was at DW was in the paper FP era.

If I want to stack reservations (say at 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00) do I need to start at one end and go to the other, regardless of which of the reservations is harder to get? My concern is if I book the 10:00 and 12:00 first, and find I can get the third one at 10:55 or 11:05, then I’ve got to modify one of the existing two reservations before I can book the middle one.

I can think of two strategies to reduce this problem. One would be to add 5-10 minutes of padding, say make the first two reservations at 10:00 and 12:10. Second would be to avoid exact hours like 10:00, and also probably 10:15, 10:30 and 10:45 because people are more likely to choose them rather than say, 10:05 and I would assume the software wants to spread the FPs across each hour evenly.

Experiences and thoughts on this? Thanks!

I would suggest booking your most wanted FP first, as you don’t know which time will be available & then book the other two around it. You can always modify & tweak timing later, but the most popular FP attractions will go quickly.

For example, at Epcot, the first available Frozen Ever After FP may be at 11:40. Once you book it, you can choose your other FP times around it.

The way the system works, you would have to cancel your previously selected FP in order to book another one if the times overlap. Once you book your first one, the system will show you times that will work with your existing FP by making those times appear in bold when you select your next attraction.

I agree with @loveswalle

Book your priority FPPs for the closest to the time you want. And then tweak and modify at your leisure.

You often won’t get your perfect set of timings the first time. But modifying works incredibly well — as does perseverance.

But you’re not going to get a whole lot of options for 7DMT — and when they’re gone, they’re gone: so snap up the best ones you can. And then spend the next 60 days playing around with options as they become available. Which is often within 10 seconds of your last attempt.