FastPass+ question for different arrival dates

I am our families’ planner for our upcoming April trip. Some of the group (myself included) will be coming in on Sunday 4/16, another on Monday 4/17, and the remaining on Tuesday 4/18. We are linked together on MDE. We be at WDW until Saturday 4/22. We are staying on property

Here is my question and I think I know the answer but would like to hear from other Liners! My 60 day FP window opens tomorrow. Will I be able to make FP reservation for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for those that are arriving on Monday and Tuesday? Or will have to wait until their 60 day window opens for the last arriving group in order to make FP for all?

I saw a post from 2015 about this, but am wondering if anyone has gone through the process a little more recently.

Thanks in Advance!

:musical_score:Look for the Boo Crew Team at MK proudly supporting our sousaphone family member marching with the Northview High School Marching Band from Sylvania, OH on Wednesday April 19th!:notes:

It depends on how the tickets are booked. If they are part of a package, then no. You will need to wait until each parties’ 60 day window opens. If tickets were not purchased as part of a package, then yes. When the first 60 day window opens, you can book any of your friends and family FPP in conjunction with your FPP provided they have valid ticket media attached to their profile.

1 Like