FastPass Plus screen before 60 day window

So, I’m way way out from the 60 day fast pass window, but i am trying to familiarize myself with the mde ap. So, when I create a fast pass
Party, I get this screen. To the best of my knowledge I have linked our two reservations properly because when I click on “my tickets” it shows the 6 members of our party and lists tickets for each one (though there is no ticket number or anything.) just want to make sure this is normal, and that when our 60 day window opens that I’ll be able to move on to the next Step…when I click on the “link ticket or package” and put in res number it says “reservation already linked” to my account.

You can’t access FP for tickets linked to a specific date until the window opens. They won’t even let you play with it. Magically (or not), when it is your time to make FP reservations, you won’t see this screen and it will let you into the FP portal.

3 Likes

But you should be able to “play”/test for 30 days from today. Or hmmm, maybe it is letting me test 30 days out because my tickets are not date based???

1 Like

Could you clarify? I can’t do anything right now it just stops me and says I don’t have tickets on the desk top site it says the date I can
Start making them in September. I was hoping to just see what the process is like. Guess for now I will just have to watch YouTube.

@larrielaine is right - because you have date based tickets, you won’t be able to do anything until 60 day window opens. Sorry I confused you. The reason it let’s me see 30 days from today is because I don’t have date based tix (I purchased them from UT a couple years ago just before the new date based tickets started). The system does not know when I plan to use my tickets. Does that make sense? Sorry

3 Likes

Makes perfect sense thanks!! Disney should create a fast pass booking simulator program!! This is our first trip since paper fast passes. So I am a bit nervous :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe this will help: https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/making-fastpass-reservations

2 Likes

I will also suggest keeping up with TP “FastPass Availablity” page. You’ll have a pretty good idea what is available when you are ready to book. Magic Kingdom | Disney World | Touring Plans | Crowd Calendar | Wait Times | Park Hours | Attractions | Dining

Here’s another great resource too:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

The FP+ system is pretty intuitive and user friendly. Watch the video suggested before this post and you’ll be ready.

I strongly suggest you wake up at 6:30am (Eastern Time Zone) to be ready & on the MyDisney Experience page when they open FastPass selection at 7am (Eastern Time Zone). It’s well worth it.

3 Likes

Not to be too picky, but I believe fast passes open at 7 AM ET (Eastern Time), not Eastern Standard Time. As the U.S. goes on and off daylight savings (summer) time, the time difference to other countries will change. I have seen this cause confusion.

@zientm When I wrote the post - 11 months ago - it was EST. However, help to you I’ve edited it so that it’s evergreen. :wink:

2 Likes

Strange. Not sure why it just showed up now! Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like