FastPass on its way back?

Also, how many times has your cell died in the park after extended use? Liners probably know to bring supplemental back up charging options, but not everyone does.

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s got to be a pay to play element coming. Disney doesn’t leave $$$ on the table and the demand for “buying shorter wait times” is probably higher than ever right now.

1 Like

Ssshhhhhhhhhh! Don’t give them any ideas!

4 Likes

I am thinking that they bring back FP but they leave tiers for every park. Everyone gets 1 tier one and 2 from tier 2. But then they charge a fee to upgrade a tier 2 to a tier 1. This would be the way that Disney makes more money off the people that want the tier 1 attractions but does not alienate the masses. Now a good liner would know with planning we could do the tier 1 rides anyway. I just pray they have a consistent FP drop times like before because that was awesome for people in the know.

My wild guess:

I’m thinking that everyone will get 1 FPP per day.
Then, at rope drop for each park, there will be an optional “for a fee” handstand contest.
The person who can stand on their hands the longest gets 2 additional FPP for themselves and each member of their traveling party.

7 Likes

I’m out. No extra FPP for me! :wink: I topple over rather quickly in any handstand attempts I’ve made in the past.

ALTHOUGH, perhaps I need to start training. Could add it to my workout routine.

1 Like

Ahhh man, I had read it was going to be who could hop on one leg for the longest! I’ve been training for this all wrong!

2 Likes

Get after it. There’s time yet.

1 Like

True story: I was at the dr and she was all “you need to exercise. what do you like to do?” and I was “I can do a handstand” and now that’s my exercise routine. :rofl:

7 Likes

Note to self: travel with @dianelynn so as to maximize FPP options.

6 Likes

I can’t do a handstand anymore but my exercise of choice is pole dancing. It has to be fun or you won’t stick to it!

3 Likes

You stick to the pole?

4 Likes

Although there likely won’t be any same-day FP for Tier 1 if they are buying bought with upgrades.

:flushed:

Lol yes I do, upside down usually.

2 Likes

So I’ve seen!

1 Like

This discussion just reminded me that when RotR opened at Disneyland, they had paper fastpass machines available to get a boarding group (I presume because many DL attendees didn’t historically need an app like you do at WDW). Can you imagine?! Read this account by @93111tink. It’s wild.

2 Likes

:rofl::man_facepalming:

Ummmm, no thank you. Please let me be able to PLAN…WDW!!

4 Likes
3 Likes

That’s in Disneyland Paris, where they’ve already announced a move to paid fastpass.

2 Likes