FastPass for Christmastime Parade?

We have tickets to MVMCP, and I am creating our touring plan. It suggests FastPass for the Christmastime parade, but that isn’t an option. We are within the 60 days, and I can get other FPs. How do we get that FastPass?

There are not any fast passes during party hours (7-12). You can get fast passes for 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 since you can enter at 4:00. Your last fast pass needs to be by 5:30 or then will cancel/change it.

If you publish your plan (go to edit, publish, and then copy link) we can try to figure out what is going on?

The printed plan is here: Disney and Universal Touring Plans
However it does not show the FastPass suggestion. This is what it looks like in editing mode:

Perhaps a TP glitch?

MDE let me put in a 6:20-7 FP block for Peter Pan when I was planning the day we go to MVMCP without a pre-party ticket. I hope it is honored since I worked pretty hard to link another family’s FPs with ours to maximize pre-party time.
The other two are 4:05-5:05 and 5:05 - 6:05.

There have been reports that Disney is changing those FPs without notifying you this year too.

Just saw now that they changed it to Its a small world 2:45 - 3:45!! There was at least a red block with #1 on it to warn me to look at the itinerary change. No big, guess we will be in line for 7 dwarves then :slight_smile:

I did just change it to a 3:05 to 4:05 at HM but doubt we can get there by 4:05 if we don’t get into the park until 4pm–security check, walking time, etc.

Usually you can use your FPs 15 minutes late. They also may let you enter around 3:45.

Thanks, I changed it to the Buzz lightyear which is a closer walk from the entrance. We’ll see how it goes!

1 Like