FASTPASS + DVC Member reservation window

Hi All,

Just checking in to find out what the current reservation window is for FastPass+ Is it 60days? Does matter if you are a DVC member?

Thanks for your help.

It is 60 days if you have a onsite stay booked and tickets linked to your profile.

Thanks so much for the reply. And how many fastpass bookings can one have at one time?

Also any recommendations which experiences or rides to prioritize? We have a 4 year old daughter, my wife and I.

Thanks,

You start with 3 fast passes per day. After you use your three you can go to a kiosk and book more one at a time. You will have to decide how you want to tour before you book your fast passes. I love to arrive at park opening and do attractions before the crowds and then save my fast passes for the park I hop to after my break. Is your daughter a morning person? Will she want to ride Everest or Splash ( is she tall enough?)

Thanks again for the quick reply. She’s 4 years old and I’m not exactly sure of her height, I think barnstormer will be as crazy as it goes for her. She is interested in meeting Elsa and Anna, so I’m thinking that might be one use— We will definitely get to the park for opening and she’s a morning person. We won’t be park hopping though.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

For MK at that age, I would do Anna and Elsa, Peter pan and Pooh. At HS, TSMM, Playhouse Disney and maybe something for Mom or Dad? AK I would do the safari, KRR (pretty gentle ride) and maybe nemo or lion king. Epcot, I would choose spaceship earth, turtle talk, and maybe character spot for a meet and greet (assuming they have FP for it)

This assumes that your trip will focus on your daughter. You may wish to save some FP fir you and your wife. Don’t forget about child swap, which will allow you to ride without waiting in the line a second time.

Also, A&E is a tough FP to get. The later in your trip you try for, the more likely you will be to get it. Good luck!

1 Like

First thing to do is make a Personalized TP with the attractions you want to see and Optimize it. The Optimizer will give you suggestions as to which FPP reservations will be useful with your plan. See Making Optimized Personalized Touring Plans with FastPass+ for tips on how to do this.