Fastpass+ Advance Reservations

I just got done booking my fastpass+ reservation for the 60 day out thing. I noticed when I hunted for Galaxy’s Edge that there appeared to be NO Fastpass for this ride in AK. These Fastpass + are for Oct 1st to the 10th. Thought there would be some available but they were not even mentioned in AK signup.

I did not think they were doing Fast Passes for Galaxy’s Edge. But even if they were, why would Galaxy’s Edge be in AK? It is in Studios.

2 Likes

Galaxy’s Edge is in Hollywood Studios, not AK. There initially will be no fastpasses for the two rides in Galaxy’s Edge (the name of the land, not a ride). The names of the rides are -Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. You can read all about it on Disney’s website.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot both of you. You are so right it is in HS not AK. I have never been a big Star Wars fan so I guess I can kind of behind the times. I on the other hand am more of a Avatar fan and by getting up at 0530 in the morning I was there for the opening of my Fasspass window. Got my Flight of Passage twice and I and my wife are thrilled. She is the adrenalin junkie but I must admit that I loved it. Not much for thrill rides though as I have gotten older and my stomach don’t like them anymore. :grimacing:

2 Likes