Fastest transpo to/from ASMo

We’ll be staying at ASMo in mid-May. Wanting to get to the parks quickly before Early Entry and get back to the hotel quickly after park close. I’m planning to use Uber/Lyft to get to/from DHS and AK, but use the bus to/from MK. Are these the fastest methods?

1 Like

Yes that’s probably best as a rule of thumb. Bus is usually not too bad from resorts though, tbh. All-Stars and Pop usually always have another bus pulling up, so you never wait long, even though there’s usually a massive crowd at the bus stop. So if you want to save a few bucks, you’d be fine with Disney transport.

1 Like

“Alex, I’ll take thread titles written by Merle Haggard for $1000”

3 Likes

Had to look him up. Any reason why you chose him in particular?

1 Like

Sounded like something an Oakie from Muskogee would sing about:
“we don’t take the fastest transpo out from ASMo”

2 Likes

I think @GreyingMouser mouse’s humor is spot on :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks very much. On our last day, in the afternoon we need to get from MK to hotel to airport. Would it save time to walk from MK to Contemporary and Uber from there to ASMo?

1 Like

I would just take the ferry to TTC and get the Uber from there. You would probably be fine getting one from Contempo but it’s always risky when you don’t have a reservation there, and it isn’t that much different to walk to Contempo vs. Ferry / monorail to TTC.

Good to know. Thanks again!

1 Like

For getting picked up, it should not be a problem. I think the risk is only in getting dropped off there. I think CR would work for them.

1 Like

This is definitely a much bigger risk.

But there’s always a chance something could go wrong while hailing a rideshare from a resort you’re not staying at, however unlikely. Is it worth ~5-10 minutes of savings for that very small risk? For me, no. Maybe if it was like 45 minutes of savings. But others may disagree.

1 Like

Is this true both departing the resort in the early morning and coming back from a park in the evening?

1 Like

Yes. Any time it’s busy, there are buses constantly arriving.

2 Likes