Fastest Mode Of Travel Between Parks As Follows

Hello - I will be at WDW with my 15 yo DD at the end of Jan. We are planning to hop once each day (midday or early afternoon). We are just two, traveling light and fast . Please tell me the fastest way to travel from/to: * Sorry I really searched for hours on the forum and just couldn’t find the exact info.

EP IG to MK
EP FW to MK

HS to EP IG
HS to EP FW

AK to MK
AK to EP IG
AK to EP FW
AK to HS

IG and WS are the same thing, are they not?

Do you mean IG and FW?

Ugh I think I had a senior moment! I meant FW not WS…I edited my post I hope this helps!

1 Like

I’ll take a jump off stab at some:
IG to MK:
Walk to Boardwalk or BC/YC, and take their Disney Bus.
If you are leaving through the IG after visiting EP, it MIGHT be just as easy to trek back to the front gate and monorail.

HS to EP IG:
Walking will generally be faster than the boat. The boat will be somewhere around 25 minutes once you are seated.
(I’m not familiar with the Skyliner route)

AK to MK = Disney Bus

Ak to EP IG = Disney bus or rideshare to an EP area resort, preferably BW or BC/YC then walk, but if a Swolphin bus was the first one, hop on - the walk will only be 5 minutes more.

Ak to EP FW = disney bus or rideshare.
AK to HS = disney bus or rideshare.

There will be some people here more knowledgeable than me for corrections to this.

1 Like

Skyliner should be in the region of 20 mins gate to gate. It’s very handy between these two parks and Boardwalk/Pop/AoA, shame it doesn’t help with anything else!

1 Like

Thanks everyone…This is quite helpful…C