Fast pass thank you

Thank you to all. I had my fast pass day got on at 7:05 and did not get any of the times I wanted except for one. So after 2 min of freaking out and yelling at my wife to leave me alone to figure this out. I decided to take the closest time I could get and rework my TP. Then it hit my to take what I could get and then go back and modify them. I got everything for when I wanted give or take 5 min. So that works out I can always tap in 5 min early.
So thank you all for your help and tips they came in handy today. 3 days of fast passes and 40 minutes of work to get it to work. I stayed up all night so I would not miss my time so good night.

15 Likes

Well done! Now get to sleep!

2 Likes

Yes ma’am will do.

1 Like

Just turned off my computer and got bad news DW grandfather just passed away. :cry::cry: We are hoping they have the service when we are there just before Disney. It might sound weird but we are being told that he will be cremated and then placed in a military cemetery and it will take 2 months to have a military ceremony. We were planing to visit her family for 5 days before Disney so we hope it works out. But knowing her family it will be in the middle of our trip.

I am so sorry for your family’s loss. I hope the timing works out so that you can be together and comfort one another.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry!!

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss!

1 Like

so sorry @joefishing209

1 Like

So sorry about your DW’s grandfather.

1 Like

So sorry. I know what you mean though, we had a trip canceled when my DH DGF passed away. Now with our big family trip coming up soon, and my DGM is 99, I kind of think just hold out until we get back (sorry to sound insensitive).

1 Like

I’m sorry for your family’s loss.

1 Like

99 wow God bless her. It does sound Insensitive but it’s not. I know what you mean, with all the time and effort that some of us put into these trips. We are trying to figure what we are going to do about his services. They are saying about two months that is when we will be there but a week before DD graduates high school and a week later we are in Disney and DW has to be back to work before the 4th of July for the summer season.

1 Like