Fast pass+ Reservations

I woke up at 4:00 my time this morning (7:00 eastern) to make my FP+ reservations at 60 days out ((arriving Nov 11th). I can only make FP beginning October 11th, although I am staying at a Disney resort and have the reservation linked to MDE. Does anyone know why? Not sure if it is linked to the Disney closure today

If arriving on 11/11, your 60 day mark would be tomorrow, 9/12. Double check the calculation, but that’s probably why you couldn’t book this morning.

2 Likes

Thanks, I thought that, also. But it would allow me to book for October 11th which is more than 30 days out. Seems strange. But this is new to me. :slight_smile:

I must be counting the days differently than I should be. Back to bed and I’ll try again tomorrow

Sept has 30 days, so Oct 11 is 30 days from today. But Oct has 31, so you can only reach Nov 10 from today. Not all months are created equal.
However, some people report they could make FPP at day 61, for unknown reasons.

3 Likes

Yeah you’re counting wrong. @mkmuzzy is right. Sorry you missed sleep for nothing! Good luck tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you all for your help. Of course at 5am I received an automatic email from TP stating that I could start booking FP tomorrow. I swear I am my own worst enemy! But on the bright side, I didn’t miss the window. Thanks again and I hope you all have a great day

2 Likes