Fast Pass/Child Swap Touring Plan

I’m planning on utilizing fast pass and child swap since we have children under the height requirement for many rides, but what should the parent with younger kids do while waiting for the child swap? Is this part of the personalized touring plan or do I need to figure this out myself?

Bathroom breaks, snacks, look for hidden Mickey’s, or nearby attractions like living with the land while someone rides Soarin, or the little play area next to splash. Or give 'em your phone with YouTube videos.

1 Like

we usually have 2 separate schedules. one parent takes the little guy on something nearby like aladdin’s carpets while the big kid does Big Thunder or Splash and then we trade, and the other parent takes the little guy back on the same ride, or something else the big one doesn’t want to do

1 Like

Just an FYI: The time needed for different attractions can vary widely. For example 7D Mine Train doesn’t take long at all - a bathroom break or popcorn snack might be all that is needed for the child not riding. Soarin’ takes forever and doing another attraction is a good idea.

1 Like