Fast & Furious Supercharged is lame

That’s just it. The action is so fast paced and so visually overwhelming, I can’t make sense of it. A lot of frenetic action but I have been in it twice and can barely follow it.

2 Likes

So if I’m reading this correctly… you need an emotional connection to King Kong???

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I don’t think that’s going to help. But at least he’s not a robot that I can’t tell from another robot.

2 Likes

I have a confession to make. I just spent 17 minutes looking for a person kissing a transformers autobot so I could post it here.
I love this forum!!!
Oh and I haven’t ridden Transformers either.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^^This!!!^^

I personally think that the Fast and Furious ride is terrible. However, my family is a big fan of the franchise and generally adored the line because of all the Easter eggs that were hidden throughout it. I would go through the line again and then skip the ride. My boys loved the cars, and my husband loved pretty much everything in the line. I liked seeing that Dom had the title to Arthur Weasley’s Ford Anglia. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When we went to Universal in February, I’d never seen any of the F&F movies, but my one friend is a big fan (and I love the Rock) so we went on the ride. We were all let down by it - and when we got home, I started watching the movies. And with every movie I got more and more disappointed in the ride. There’s so much in the franchise that could have made the ride way more interesting and exciting!

1 Like

F&F is pure rubbish. :no_entry_sign:

1 Like