Fantastic Rides And Where To Find Them (Trip Report 05-19Jul24)

AT GC??

Or am I thinking of something else?? :thinking::thinking:

No matter - we’re doing the BTTF one :smiley::smiley::+1:t3::+1:t3:

13 Likes

:crazy_face:

Quick! Request asylum!

9 Likes

14 Likes

Wohooooo!

6 Likes

I just saw that they have a new daytime parade. Combined with the new night shows it’s a fabulous week to be here!

7 Likes

Don’t encourage him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You got it!

9 Likes

I’m so excited that your trip is starting!!

4 Likes

Will you be home for even a day before you leave again?!?

6 Likes

I get home Monday night, have Tuesday to recover/wash clothes/repack/grocery shop, I work 12 hours Wednesday and then leave at 5:15am on Thursday. :scream:

12 Likes

Wow!

6 Likes

You are crazy!! :rofl:

7 Likes

I know.

7 Likes

Fify

6 Likes

Yes but also a touch crazy.

6 Likes

She does both well :wink:

4 Likes

Questions, is this a discussion about actual DNA base pairs or something related to Universal. I’m so confused :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha! One of the challenges in the Jurassic world escape room basically requires prior knowledge of the base pairs if you want to finish that room on time

5 Likes

Shmebby!!! You made it! Right? Haven’t heard from you since your ‘in you’ comment :rofl:

9 Likes

Yes! We’re here :sweat_smile:
Utterly exhausted.

We were so slick going through MCO.

It took a long while to get our bags, but we did the mobile passport control thing and skipped a humongous line.

Picking up the car was speedy too and we got to ride the MCO monorail :partying_face::partying_face: Haven’t done that since 2018 because last trip we flew into MLB.

Anyway, since then, we checked into CBBR, dumped our luggage, went to Chick-fil-A and then spent what felt like an eternity in Walmart. The checkout queues took in excess of an hour, no joke :scream:

We came back, offloaded the shopping. The boys went to return the car hire while DD and I unpacked.

We’re all trying to get to sleep now. It’s almost 3am our time and we’ve been up since half 6 yesterday morning :sleeping::sleeping:

I have photos and comments about some of the above, but I think I’ll have to circle back to this later.

But regardless of travel exhaustion, we are all absolutely delighted to be here and can’t wait to hit the parks tomorrow… :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

29 Likes