Fantastic Autograph Book Find, a must to check out!

I was looking for a new option for my kids autograph books this year…DD has several versions of the princess ones including the big deluxe one, and a Tinkerbell. DS has the same Mickey and Friends one w/ the year for every trip…except one year we bought the Disney Jr. Character encyclopedia book and had the characters autograph their page. It’s a really cute keepsake but the book is hardcover, bigger than I expected and x2 was kind of a pain to lug around/open up to the right page…lol.
Glad we did it but it was a one and done thing!
Anyway in searching TP posts I came across these - and got them on Amazon, LOVE them!!! Tons of autograph pages, spaces for photos, character checklists, and stickers for characters to put on the autographed pages, even ones as recent as Inside Out, Baymax, Jawas, Kylo Ren etc…super cute. And a really neat touch…it has pages for every country in the world showcase, which I thought was super cool.
My only dislike is the cover, it’s fine, but boring. Plan on covering the covers w/ chalkboard stick on paper and letting my kids decorate with stickers, lettering etc…

Just thought I’d share :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Great find!! Thank you!!

1 Like

Here are some sample page pics! And I LOVE that they’re spiral bound. So easy.

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! This is SO cute! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

ThNk you for sharing! I have book marked this post!

1 Like

Love this :heart_eyes: Will have to be on my list! Thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

Noooooo…currently unavailable in the UK on Amazon :confused:

Thank you. Just ordered mine, had to do it with amazon.com, but still cheaper than the ones they have on the UK site.

1 Like

Could you order from Amazon.com and have them sent to your resort?

1 Like

How much was the shipping?

That’s a possibility!

I ordered something about a week before our trip once and had it shipped to our resort, WL and as long as you address it to the resort, have your reservation number and name on it they’ll hold it and you can ask for it at checkin. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Still got a long way till we visit, Oct 17, so I will keep trying here and if no joy will try your suggestion :wink:

1 Like

about £7 i think, 2 and postage came to £31

1 Like

I will investigate…thanks :grinning:

1 Like

This is a GREAT autograph book!! We used this one on our February trip this year. The kids would put the stickers on the pages once we were back at the resort, they had a blast doing it.

It’s also nice that they have a section for the Kidcot stations for World Showcase. I think that is the only way my kids were able to make it completely around World Showcase. LOL

I would recommend this book for anyone who does autographs with characters!!

1 Like

I agree, it’s an awesome book! Was looking for something different, so glad I came across this. The spiral binding makes it super easy to maneuver too.
I also like the page to “have a nice cast member sign it and write where they’re from”, I thought that was nice!!!
Good stickers too. :smiley:

1 Like

My kids had this same autograph book on our last trip 2 years ago. They loved it, and it has held up beautifully! They especially liked using it in Epcot to get the stamps at each country. They still go back to it to read the different messages from the CM’s in each country. Adding the stickers in was another huge plus for them.

2 Likes

Yes! My kids still LOVE stickers, lol. When I showed them these they were stoked.

Love this book too. There are other guidebooks available on their website too, which is also cool to explore. They also publish the totally awesome and beautiful magazine, Celebrations which I highly recommend for all Disney fans!! http://www.guidetothemagic.com

1 Like