Fantasmic returns November

I think dining packages will certainly be offered again, but whether that’s as soon as it opens or not isn’t clear.

I’m hoping they are by Christmas. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

1 Like

but no evenings there? Guy, you gotta see it at night.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

ETA: Or did you mean SWGE specifically? We’ve seen it at night, and we’ll likely walk through it at night again that particular evening we’ll be there. But SWGE isn’t a priority for that even visit.

To see Fantasmic?

Or to see SWGE?

Because I think you might have to choose your path…

Choose wisely.

1 Like

This one. We haven’t seen Fantasmic, so just wondering what we need to do to make sure we make it into the show.

We’ve seen SWGE multiple times.

Queueing up an hour before should be safe enough. The auditorium hold a lot of people, so don’t panic when you see the line! But demand is going to be huge. I would hope they do at least 2 shows a night, but 3 would be better.

A dining package is easier, if they’re offered for during your stay. You’re still asked to get there 30 minutes before, but there’s a reserved area of seating.

It might also be added to Genie+

4 Likes

gotcha

1 Like

It’s back 11/3!!

https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/1582749539898777602?s=46&t=-VXT9cV_44t_FpkksVuXHQ

Official source: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2022/10/fantasmic-returning-to-disneys-hollywood-studios-nov-3/

Includes a new sequence and dining packages will be available to book 10/26.

Note that the dining packages will only be starting as of Nov 30th.

So now I have the perennial question….

My booking window opens on Sunday. Dining packages open on Wednesday.

So do I book an ADR anyway on Sunday and then hope to be able to book a dining package instead?

The added snag is that I won’t be able to be online to book the dining package, might ask DS to do that for me. That way he can book it and there won’t be a time conflict.

Yes. You can always cancel if you get what you want later.

1 Like

And I see no mention of dessert parties…

Are you thinking like Frozen dessert parties?

I’m thinking like Fantasmic Dessert Parties

1 Like

Duh, look at the thread title, H.

I didn’t realize there were Fantasmic dessert parties once upon a time.

It’s ok, H. I forget where I am a lot too

I’m 99% sure there were at the end

2 Likes

There were!

1 Like

It seems like more restaurants are available for packages this time around . I wonder if there will be less standby seating? Does lunch/breakfast get you the 1st show and dinner the 2nd?

1 Like

We don’t know yet how many showings there will be.

But I remember the latest dinner time you could get was around 2.5-3 hrs before the show.

1 Like

Anyone have a guess as to what they’ll do if you have an existing ADR? Any chance they’ll offer a chance to “convert” it? I already have Brown Derby for the night we want to see F!- it’s a 545P reservation…