Fantasmic Dining Plan

Just a quick check in to see if anyone is looking for a Fantasmic dining plan on March 22nd? I have been checking since my hotel resy opened and it has never been available. I know sometimes they don’t populate, just want to be sure I didn’t miss the window…

1 Like

A liner on the daily thread is having a similar issue. I am at 58 days from arrival and cant fine any breakfast reservations for Ale and Compass for any of the days. I think Disney is holding back reservations. Might be staffing issues or Disney may be holding back certain ones for other reasons.
Does Fantasmic have official show times for the dates you are searching?

1 Like

Yes 8:30

1 Like

I have read before by a few people here that the dinner and evening “show” packages dont always show up at 60 days. Keep checking everyday. I would find it hard to believe that they are all sold out. Have you checked the days around it? If there in none showing then too, I would think Disney isn’t ready to offer them right now for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Yea I am assuming they didn’t release yet but wanted to confirm because what’s really weird is since last week they had the packages released through the day before (the 21st). Just nothing for the 22nd or now the few days after. Just had me worried since it was off by just one day.

2 Likes

They must be doing things in blocks. Same with me. I saw A&C breakfast times for the 21st but nothing for 24th at first. I started checking 22nd - 26th and nothing at all at A&C or Yachtsman which is highly unlikely. I was able to get Olgas and Rainforest Cafe no problem.

1 Like

Ok that makes sense. Thank you for making me feel a bit better :wink:

1 Like

I think sometimes dates just don’t load when they are supposed to. It happened twice last year with the dessert parties’ dates not opening until well inside 60 days.

4 Likes

I am looking for the first week of April… I haven’t seen anything after the 21st of March…

2 Likes

My res finder just alerted me to A&C for 24th!
May want to check those Fantasmic spots. It’s giving me a weird message about not having a park res for 22nd. And nothing on 23rd (my HS day) but thought I’d share.

2 Likes

I got excited but no go…I will keep checking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if round up rodeo opening on the 23rd has anything to do with it

Still nothing after about March 20? Anybody have any luck?

:grimacing: was wondering if the opening of the new Toy Story TS resturant has anything to do with this :thinking: have you tried calling Disney :unamused: (this is always a last resort for me, no pun intended)

I will see them in hell before I call Disney on the telephone! LOL :sweat_smile:

I can pay for a parking meter for street parking using my phone. Its not acceptable that they can’t figure their stuff out with an online platform.

I assume they just haven’t released the supply into the system yet… which they occasionally do with some of the specialty things. I will just be patient.

2 Likes

I still haven’t seen any added for March 22nd

This may be helpful. I called Disney today…

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/hollywood-studios-zero-adr-availability/92350/13?u=jmarkey86

2 Likes

Very helpful. Thank you

1 Like

But still… no Fantasmic Packages… I don’t see ANYTHING available at any restaurant after about March 21…

1 Like

I know, I saw they just extended the park hours that week and added a later show so that may be why. But I’m surprised they have a Fantasmic show 30 min after closing? I am still checking every day.

1 Like