Fantasmic Dining Package for SECOND show?

I’m trying to make a Fantasmic Dining reservation, but I want to go to the 2nd showing of the evening. On disney dining reservations, it is only giving me the option for the first showing. Has anybody been able to book a dining package for the 2nd showing?

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, which show you get depends on what time your ADR is (it won’t let you get a package for a show if you won’t have time to eat and get the venue after) but also there might be a random generator for first or second show time. You might have to refresh a few times.

However, maybe you can ask your server for the other show?

Also worth noting that the second show is usually much less crowded / in demand and you may not need reserved seating at all.

3 Likes

Sometimes, there may only be one showing. I’m going May 10th and the website only shows one showing for Fantasmic.

2 Likes

It’s 8 years since I’ve done it but at that time you could only do the first show with the package. If there’s a second show, it’s usually not as busy.

2 Likes

There is a second show while I am there in a few weeks, so I am hoping between not dining reserved areas and it being less busy, I stand a chance of a decent seat?

3 Likes

I would think so, but as I said it’s been years!

1 Like

Wait! They might open up a second show later, closer to the date?

They added 30 mins to the HS times for the last week March thisast Friday. With that came a 2nd Fantasmic. I expect this will happen this Friday for the first week of April.

2 Likes

That was my experience at the new year and my brother confirmed it with guest services and a few cast members when he was there and realized his package was for the first show.

2 Likes

But don’t you get the best viewing spot for Fantasmic? I’d prefer the second show too only because of ths timing restrictions on dining reservations. It’s like 3+ hours before the show iirc. I like my TS for dinner and around 6:30. I can eat in an hour, lol.

1 Like

Yeah it’s definitely safer to get the dining package. But I imagine on many nights there aren’t enough dining packages sold for the second show so they let standby people in to those sections.

I actually don’t know that there are any nights with two shows on the calendar. Has anyone checked? I’m too lazy. :rofl:

1 Like

There were 2 shows last weekend but the it wasn’t announced until very recently.

1 Like