Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Seating Experience

Hi All! I’m hoping someone might be able to help me. I’m trying to book the Fantasmic! Dessert and VIP Seating experience in November. I know things are still up in the air, but I’m just trying to cover all my bases and make my plans as usual. Anyway :slight_smile: I booked all my other dining just fine, but when I try to book this, I can’t even check the availability for November. It says on the Disney site that you can book this experience 180 days in advance, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. When I try chatting with someone, they just tell me that it’s all booked. I honestly just don’t believe that because I would be able to check the availability if that were the case. Does anyone know anything about this? Any help would be much appreciated!!

I did this in February 2019. I remember they released 2-3 months of reservations at a time. I think I booked it on the day it opened about 45 days before my trip.

Thanks @PrincipalTinker! I don’t know why Disney needs to make the page so confusing and contradictory :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I had booked the HEA dessert party during that same trip. HEA opened around 180, FEA was late opening (a couple of months before my trip) and Fantasmic was last. I think it depends if your date is close to the last opening window or not.