Fantasmic Dessert v. Dining?

Still hasn’t opened up! I’m beginning to wonder if they are changing something and/or ditching the VIP viewing.

They opened up a few months last time. I am still checking too.

I booked the Fantasmic Dessert Party this week @maeghan21 if you are still looking. It has taken me a few days to find this thread again.

2 Likes

I saw your post on the other thread and immediately booked! So glad for your reply since I received the email because I wasn’t checking since we were down in Florida visiting Legoland!

1 Like

I am so glad you got it! I knew we were on two threads and it took me forever to find this one! I have no idea why my searching where failing me!

Thank you for searching though! :slight_smile: Now we just have to figure out if we can still go :confused: Our pet sitter totally failed us (and our pets) and this is last person we know who would watch my daughter’s guinea pigs. Our dog is easy, could board her, but guinea pigs. Meh. Told my husband he needed to figure something out before I start going crazy with touring plans since FP day is in three weeks and it’s during Xmas time so if I go through all of that and we don’t go, I wont be a happy wife lol

1 Like

Thanks for this update! They opened up for my dates too, thinking about booking.

Re the guinea pigs, any kids on your street, ones that would like a guinea pig for the week, or teenagers that you can pay to come in and feed it. Does your kids school have a facebook group or class whatsapp group etc?

1 Like

I’m going to try and reach out, the hard time is come Feb everyone leaves Maine to get some snow relief. We run into so many people at WDW ha! Just losing faith in people’s word (especially when you pay them!) in taking care of our pets. sigh

2 Likes

Good luck, we are looking after a friend’s bearded dragon for Christmas, and the girls and I are thrilled. We’ve had him before, and he’s an almost perfect lap pet.

that’s fun! I wish we had watched a few guinea pigs before getting our own. 3/4 of us are not fans :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guinea pigs are on our maybe pet list, it feels like a compromise pet, I’d ruled out all reptiles before having Billy to stay, but he won us all over, even DH didn’t mind him.

how was it?

This was posted on chat lat week, pictures of the dessert party:

https://m.imgur.com/a/B6HRtSs

1 Like