Fanny packs?

I’m 23! You think I would care about what I look like… but I don’t! I rock that fanny pack!!! lol

1 Like

LOL. Well then, rock the fanny! My kids and nieces make fun of me (even if I have a brand name fanny) but guess who they ask to hold their phone or chapstick… I could care less what people think too. Have fun at Disney!

1 Like

I’m a 26YO and when I used my SoJourner fanny pack on my last trip, no one gave me weird looks or anything. And it was so much easier than using any other type of bag I’ve tried. SoJourner has different colors and sizes on Amazon for pretty cheap.

I didn’t get a fanny pack, but I wore my phone and my pen on straps around my neck.

The cell phone lanyard strap had a place to put my ID and some money (if I took any). It worked out well. Our DD kept the autograph book, but I had thought of making one with a strap.

1 Like

Several articles in the press in the UK that bum bags (as fanny packs are known here) are back in fashion. Glastonbury, the biggest festival, was last weekend and they were very popular apparently.

1 Like

I love that! - I wondered if you knew how long the fanny pack strap was? It doesn’t have it on the web-site and most I have seen are too small for me :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve just measured it and it’s 38 inches or 97cms (whichever you prefer!)

thank you so much for measuring for me :slight_smile: That is going to be a little too small and so far I haven’t been able to find an extender anywhere - sigh.
4 sugeries on my neck/back and my waist is never going to get down to what it used to be :weary:

1 Like

It’s a little snug on me, I’m hoping to slim a little before I use it! :crossed_fingers:I think it’s a kids bag, but as you say it doesn’t give measurements on the site. If I find it too uncomfortable I will use it as a cross body bag.
Sorry to hear about your surgerys, hope you are ok now :+1:

Thanks to this thread I just ordered fanny packs for my 2 middle kids (ages 7 & 10) and they are SO excited about them. They can be cinched down to fit their narrow waists and would fit an adult too.

Our eldest will carry the same lightweight backpack he carries wherever he goes. He has diabetes so he needs supplies and juice with him all the time.

4 Likes