"Family versus The Beasts" Trip Report (08/02/20 - 08/15/20)

Thanks, I’ve only arrived on an outside bus, car or walking from a resort.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Your drink with the orange popsickle looks SO good. What is it called?

Hagrid’s looks like it could be my favorite ride if I were to go to Universal.

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!
Dinner looks delicious.

1 Like

Great day, Happy Anniversary

1 Like

Happy anniversary! Hope this trip is memorable!

1 Like

My limit wholly depends on how early we get going because by 5 pm I’m looking forward to exiting the vehicle. By 7 pm I’m a grumpy mess. Regardless if the day started at 3 am or 3 pm. Definitely don’t look for sensible decisions after 5 pm . . . :exploding_head:

1 Like

Coloring is weird because of the lighting in the place. It is actually yellow. It is pineapple fire and ice. It was really good. Basically tasted like a pineapple slushy, but with jalepenos along the edge of the glass so that it was super hot and super cold together.

5 Likes

We just got back from the pool. It was supposed to rain more, but it never came. Trying to teach DS10 to swim, since we are never at a pool enough for him to learn!

I should have mentioned that while my wife and I were dining, the others decided to head to CityWalk themselves to find some soft pretzels.

7 Likes

I don’t know if it is my favorite…but definitely a contender. It is super well themed, and the experience really is unlike other coaster I have been on (which is a lot).

5 Likes

For DS and I, our “favorite” is a toss up between Hagrids and Mummy. Theming is great for both and both so much fun.

1 Like

That is a tough choice between the two. They both are excellent thrill rides…my favourite roller-coaster is at IOA… Hulk.

I recall the children liked to hand arond the stage and take part in the dance party. I wonder if that is still happening.

1 Like

Hope you had a fantastic anniversary and continue to have a great trip!! Enjoying following along!

Happy anniversary celebration! Beautiful wife. Looks like y’all are having a wonderful time! How much driving time did it take you to get from MI to WDW?

Happy Anniversary! The food looks good. How did you like the margaritas? You’re not really drinkers, right?

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!

Just been reading this from the beginning. Love it!

That suite at Endless Summer looks great, I think I’ve just found a way to extend a stay in Orlando without breaking the bank.

They were really good. Any alcohol I have tried up this point tasted horrible…like vinegar. This is the first time I have had a drink where you couldn’t taste the alcohol at all. Apparently tequila doesn’t have flavor.

5 Likes

Starting the morning with DD16 and DS10 heading to US early so we can interact with son’s interactive wand in Diagon Alley. The rest of the gang will meet us over in IOA at 10:00 when it opens. Today is primarily an IOA day.

18 Likes

That’s funny because I can always taste it and I’m not a fan :joy:

3 Likes

The mask you are wearing looks comfortable. Is it?