"Family versus The Beasts" Trip Report (08/02/20 - 08/15/20)

Always stayed on phones internet (Sprint). WDW wifi only reliable at resorts and park entrances. For me at least.

I only get 6 GB data a month on our plan, so I was trying to use wifi to upload photos…but it just doesn’t like it!

2 Likes

Before we went unlimited we would just buy the extra gig when we ran out. Not too expensive for a one time purchase. Worth it.

2 Likes

Waiting outside Dinosaur as the others ride. DS10 is a bit nervous to try it.

9 Likes

I think you’re right. If I run low I will do that. Thanks for the reminder.

I didn’t have any problems w/ wifi on Friday in MK. But providers do make a difference. I couldn’t get a time for ROTR on sprint but my daughter could w/ verizon (in Jan)

1 Like

So glad we got here at opening for the cooler time of day. It is now 10 am, but the feels like is 99 degrees.

4 Likes

yay glad the crowds are better.

1 Like

When it was a new ride, DS didnt want to ride. DD did. After, she convinced DS to give it a try and they would roar back at the dinos and then they would go away. Worked like a charm. Poor people in the car that ride! But I let DS decide ultimately. One of his fav rides now.

1 Like

First group rode it. But then it broke down, so I will have to ride it later. In the meantime, I took DS in TS.

14 Likes

Can’t beat a good spin!

2 Likes

Lunch!

16 Likes

LOL, DW and I were considering the same thing in 4 years for my 60th. All part of seeing all the locations on Soarin around the world.

3 Likes

Wife said I should post this. Looks like I am worshipping the food. Not too far from the truth, I suppose!

16 Likes

One of my fav restaurants!

2 Likes

What did you enjoy?

Got the pulled pork sandwich with baked beans.

Now…onto Avatar…

15 Likes

Hidden Mickey? Yay or nay?

17 Likes

Yay.

3 Likes

Done with Flight of Passage! It was a lot of fun. I think I prefer Soarin’, but I will decide for sure later this week.

Na’vi is 45 minutes, so skipping it. Headed to Kali to get wet and cool off.

10 Likes