Family of rope droppers ready for some MAGIC! July 2021 trip report

Not enclosed. Open air.

This is set by federal mandates.

3 Likes

Ah, makes sense! Thank you

1 Like

I promise you that if you hadn’t right then you would’ve been poured on. Just ask @Jeff_AZ about the one time he didn’t have his :joy::joy:

(Too soon??)

10 Likes

Final post

Not sure if you could tell, but our T-shirts were recycled/repurposed 2020 shirts. I had ordered 4 sets of designs, but only used 2 of them.

So sad to throw them away. Considered wearing 2020 in 2021…. Then decided to improvise

7 Likes

I believe you! Lol :joy:

1 Like

And that’s all, folks!

Thank you for following along.

I plan to stick around for as long as my Disney obsession lasts.

18 Likes

This was a wonderful trip report - thanks for letting us follow along! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have loved your trip report!!
Thanks so much for taking us along!!

2 Likes

I did this as well - if it was literally 0% for the day or for the time we were going out, I’d leave them. As @OBNurseNH mentioned, the time we got caught was when we had our ponchos due to chance of rain, but left them in the stroller while at TSI.

The consideration was that we had ponchos for the whole family, which was a lot to carry in one bag. In the future, I will always carry mine in my shoulder bag if there is a chance of rain, and just leave the ones for the kids in the stroller unless rain is imminent. I could always cover my kids like chicks under my wings. :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! You have a beautiful family and it looks like you had a great time!

1 Like

Like Mother Ginger in the Nutcracker!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7d/0f/12/7d0f1224d75dfcf70c416e67e4a864ed.png

9 Likes

Well my obsession has lasted since my first trip, 1994……and it’s not going away!! So I’ll be right here with ya!

1 Like

Too funny!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your trip with us and such a comprehensive wrap up!

1 Like

I have been called “queen of overkill” and sometimes I see why.

(Darn, that could have been my forum name! Too late now)

2 Likes

No overkill!

1 Like

I really appreciated all of the info you gave us here - I’m thinking I might try a similar style for my trip report next month. Loved the icons!

1 Like

@Flavita We’re heading there in a couple weeks, and haven’t been since SWGE opened. Are there specific tips/tricks shared by @bebe80 for getting a boarding group?

2 Likes

@EternallyHis Look for the PDF instructions from this thread:

4 Likes

@bebe80 Thank you!!

2 Likes