F&G Topiary removal

How quickly are the topiaries removed? We arrive on the last day of F&G, but was planning to do HS that first evening and Epcot the next day. Will the topiaries still be up? I don’t care about the festival kitchens, so that is not a factor. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know the answer to your question I imagine you will see some in various stages of deconstruction and removal.

1 Like

That would be quite sad to watch. Maybe I should rejigger my plans. I just really dont want to…

1 Like

I think I remember it taking a while to remove them all. You should see at least some of them those few days after.

3 Likes

I don’t believe this is ever witnessed. They are there or they aren’t.

4 Likes

I can’t imagine they would remove Anna and Elsa’s heads and leave their bodies.

They might remove Anna today, and Elsa later today or tomorrow though. That would make sense.

5 Likes

I was thinking more along these lines. :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll be happy as long as I get to see Beast and Belle. But I’m not willing to redo 2 days of plans for the slight chance I miss them

2 Likes

For those that know me, you know the level of craziness I’m planning here. But I dont think I’ve ever shown one of my “working” plans yet - one that has my notes and crap written all over the place.

4 Likes

Looks like an epic trip in the making! I’m excited you’re getting back again.

2 Likes

I can’t answer your question but it just seems that this is the earliest F&G has ended. I am somewhat thinking they will not be rushing to take things down unless they plan on starting F&W real early. F&W didn’t start until 7/27 in 2023, 7/14 in 2022 and 7/15 in 2021.

Also glad to see you have a trip on the books even though I will miss you by 4 days

1 Like

I can’t imagine it wouldn’t have been announced by now, but part of me wonders if with the really early ending they might be thinking about a short 4-6 week summer festival squeezed in between FG and FW

3 Likes

I read a rumor somewhere that someone else was thinking this. Maybe BlogMickey? But then I read or heard (maybe Disney Dish) that F&W used to start earlier in the before times and this is more in line with that. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Love your working plans

Your arrival is the day after our departure

2 Likes

But 7/15 still gives 6 weeks from FG to FW

Do they really feel they don’t need anything at EP for 6 weeks? Summer travel is soft… They should be selling whatever they can to get folks in the door IMO

2 Likes

Has F&W dates been announced? I assumed it would start earlier based on what I heard?

1 Like

Interesting, I do like that idea. Personally F&W is my least favorite and I already think it is too long.

2 Likes

Not yet

1 Like

Same!

2 Likes