Extra Day, what Park?

We’ll be at Disney before and after Easter. We have 7 days of park tickets plus one full day at the resort in the middle. Our intent is to rope drop and take 4-6 hour breaks each day and Enjoy some pool and rest/nap. It’s all four of our first time to Disney. 44, 36, and 6 & 8 year old girls. We set 2 MK days plus an Easter Sunday MK short day with special Easter Bunny gifts (BBB, CRT, out after parade.) Then we have 1 day for AK, HS, and EP. Our last day, we have to be at our hotel by 3PM to catch ME to the airport…what park should we go to?

Extra notes: Both girls are tall enough to ride any ride (we are very tall people.) Girls love rides and still are very interested in meeting characters (lots of character meals booked.) The day we have set for AK and the day we have set for EP are both level 8 or 9 days. HS is CL5. Hubs and I have been to Africa (up close and personal with jags, lions, giraffe, Kudu, etc) so we’re not sure the animals will really cause too much excitement, but the girls love animals and did not go on that trip. We’ve read Epcot is better for adults? And lastly, we COULD make AK an all day event because our full resort pool day is the next day so if we burn the candle a bit more, we’ll be out early (park closes earlier) and have the next morning to sleep in.

Thoughts on the best park for the kids for a 2nd day?

I would do Epcot. My kids love Epcot and I’m really not sure why there are people who claim that it is best for adults. My kids, 9, 9, and 6 last trip, enjoy SE, Figment, the aquarium, Soarin, Test Track, the store in Japan, seeing a bunch of the characters, the train area in Germany, to name a few. There are also Kidcot stations at each country. We did 2 days each of MK and Epcot and one day each at AK and HS and that worked for us. Now when SWGE opens, that will be a different story.

1 Like

I would highly suggest Epcot for the park day you are asking about. World Showcase is 1 mile around. There are lots to see and do there, many shows and activities.

1 Like

Don’t forget the foods from various country around the lagoon. Also Norway has the princesses stop at each table but the place isn’t cheap. Germany is great food and fun. What the heck we love Epcot for the food and don’t forget the ball (Space station Earth), it’s educational but fun. Yes, I would agree. Epcot has so much to see and do both for adults and kids.

1 Like

I agree. Epcot is easily a two day park.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Needed that reassurance before we book our fast passes!!! Can’t wait for the food at Epcot either! I heard to save all our snack credits for there :joy:

1 Like

Also, If you and yours like seafood such as Crab Legs, Huge cold Shrimp, Claim Chowder and more in a buffet style setting. Wonder over the Cape May’s Café in the Beach Club. Use the International Gateway from Epcot directly to the Beach Club Resort. Now if your family really wants some good food and a fun time go to the Hoop De Do Review in the Wilderness Lodge Resort. Must book reservations in advance but well worth the effort and time. :smiley:

2 Likes