Extended Evening Hours - Park Reservation

Back from a self imposed exile! Got a late July trip booked and am mildly confused (it’s not hard) by the whole Park Reservation thing. I get it for the park I’m going to first. Easy. But if we want to do the Magic Kingdom extended hours, do I have to have a reservation even if we are not planning to visit MK during the day? I’ve read conflicting things. We wanted to rope drop elsewhere. Take the midday break and and hop (at some point) to MK. But Disney’s sites say, “Guests will need valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day to experience Extended Evening Hours”. Basically, does wanting to attend the Extended Evening Hours tie you to that park that day?

3 Likes

No. You can hop to MK to use Extended Evening Hours, as long as you had a Park Reservation at SOME PARK (any park) and tapped into that park first…basically, the same rules as park hopping in general.

If you were not planning to go to any other park that day, then you would need a park reservation for MK to utilize EEH.

The point is, you can’t just show up for EEH without having had a park reservation SOMEPLACE that you tapped into first.

4 Likes

Ah. Thank you. Ryan.

1 Like