Explain this to me, please!

Trouble is…when an offer comes up, it is gone in minutes. So, they aren’t wrong! :slight_smile:

I second this group and will add 2 notes: 1) they are always happy to give advice, 2) their prices trend low because their are a lot of bargain shoppers and people willing to under and lose compared to the general public.

Prices are so crazy right now. I should have gone for one of those 118 BWV I saw when I bought AKL in April 2020!

1 Like

Crazy. I mean I had no idea prices would rise so quickly. We were casually talking about it not knowing prices would rise by as much as $30/pt in just a few months.

1 Like

When I bought everyone thought prices were going to tank like after 9-11. I paid $117 pp for AKL, but they paid the year’s dues so it was more like $110. Thought I had wildly overpaid, but decided I was okay with that . Little did I know!

2 Likes

Double check current RORF prices fir any resorts that your interested in and keep in mind other forums have reported disney has begun offering some owners unsolicited buybacks… so far AKV & OKW.

These things would effect how I would adjust if at all any offer to resale.

You’re a little late to this party, @ryan1 already bought!

1 Like

However, I appreciate the contribution to the discussion in case I hadn’t n

1 Like

Seriously gotta caffeinate better this morning

2 Likes

Old threads get resurrected often, it’s fine :joy: Good advice for the next person to happen upon it.

1 Like