Expedia and My Disney Experience

Hello,
We are planning a quick weekend trip to WDW for my DD’s birthday. We usually stay for an entire week, usually off property as we have several timeshares. But given this trip will be a short stay I was looking at WDW resorts. Expedia has a great deal on AKL, and I know my DD would love this resort. If I book through expedia will I still be able to link the reservation into my disney experience? Has anyone had success with doing so? What number do I use? We have APs so I don’t need tix, and I’m not interested in a dining plan. Just want to be able to make FP+ reservations at 60days instead of the 30 I am used to :smile: thanks in advance!

You will be able to link the reservation but I believe it is like other companies: you may have to contact them a number of times to get the Disney number- but eventually you will get it. Congrats! It sounds like a great trip!

I haven’t used Expedia, but with Orbitz the email confirmation has both the Orbitz confirmation number and the one to put into MDE and it was very easy.

Also, if Expedia is like Orbitz, they will charge you for kids if you book online when they should be free. Just book the adults, and then call Customer Service to add the kids.

1 Like

THANK YOU everyone for all your help!! It is much appreciated :smile: